If that’s your question, this blog post is your answer.
1. Set up your Twitter account. If you already have one, go back in and add a photo (no default eggs, please) and update your bio. Include a link to the page on our website that best features your content.
3. Pull up Twitter.com in a browser tab, sign in, and check your feed once an hour. This is the best way to keep up with what others are reporting.
4. Re-Tweet (RT) a post you find interesting. For extra credit, add a few words of your own.
5. Check out these great tutorials, including several from your colleagues:
- Be better at Twitter.
- Gordon Dickson uses his Twitter posts as an electronic notebook.
- Andrea Ahles uses Twitter on her beat.